Outside School Hours Care
• Provide a wide range of stimulating and interesting activities, indoors and outdoors for Prep to Year 6 children.
• Provide for the needs of individual children. This includes afternoon tea.
• Provide a warm and friendly atmosphere for children, parents and staff.
• Provide quality care for your child on a casual or permanent basis.
• Outside School Hours Care is available from 3:15pm until 6:00pm each school day.
• Childcare is also offered on pupil free Curriculum days throughout the school year from 8:00am until 6:00pm
• Vacation Care is conducted between terms 1 & 2, 2 & 3 and 3 & 4. There is no Vacation Care available in January.
Full day—8:00am to 6:00pm
Half days—8:00am to 1:00pm or 1:00pm to 6:00pm
Forms for enrolment can be found on the Parent Download Forms page.
Jo Wilson - Outside School Hours Care Co-ordinator on 0409 132 332
Guthrie Street Primary School Office on (03) 58 211 944